I wrote a post like this on my old blog and was pretty much preaching to the crowd because the only people that read it were my mom, Sarah, and my siblings HA! But now there may be a few of you that don’t know anything about me except that I shoot weddings, love my husband and have two wrinkly faced bulldogs. Well well, y’all there’s much more to be told.
1)I’m deathly afraid of scary movies…and masks. Can’t watch them in theaters. Can’t watch them at home. Can’t even watch the trailers, y’all. It’s bad. One time, I was slumber partying with my BFF Sarah and her big sister Kate and we watched Hocus Pocus. You know the DISNEY movie with a talking cat and witches that looked more like Christmas elves? Yeah. Scared me so bad that I had to go home and sleep in my mom and dads bed. #wussiestofthewusses
2) Everytime Ben and I are out of town we buy a coffee cup from that city. We started it about 3 years ago during a trip to LA and it just sort of stuck. Now we have a cabinet full and every time we have our morning coffee we get to go on a little vacation and it’s pretty awesome I can’t choose a favorite but this Central Perk cup is pretty high on the list. We got it while we were in California for Shelby and Mike’s wedding. We toured Warner Brothers and literally sat where Ross and Rachel sat. I was dying. Since you all know my obsession with Friends you know how crazy awesome this was
3)I never learned how to ride a bike. It’s super embarrassing. Super ridiculous. But it’s just one of those things I guess. HA!
4) I’m obsessed with Volcano candles from Anthro. Our sweet bride, Hayden bought me one for Christmas last year and I’ve been hooked ever since!
5)I played softball in college. More importantly I pitched. Some of it was awesome. Some of it was hard. But all in all I learned a lot and it was a great season of life for me. It’s how I met Ben. I got to play with my best friend for the majority of it. So I chalk it up as a win.
6) I have an online shopping problem. I think it’s more about getting mail than anything else because I usually don’t but anything super awesome but package day makes my life!
7) I’ve got one brother and two sisters of which I’m the oldest. My parents had me and took a 7 year baby hiatus then decided their nest needed three more birdies in it. These kids, y’all. They make my life. Dakota is a volleyball player in high school. She sets. She’s aweseome and unabashedly honest. Makayla is a thespian and a singer and is one of the most talented people I’ve ever met. She’s on her way to New York City for school in the fall. I’m PUMPED to say the least. And Colton…oh Colton the best kid brother a girl could ask for. He’s heading off to college in January and I’m just sad…I wish they all would go back to being in elementary school so we could slumber party in my room again. #memories
8) If I were a millionaire I would have a daily throw pillow rotation. I LOVE them and I think they make a room. Ben totally agrees…(shakes head in disagreement). He may or may not have had to give me a budget for them so I don’t spend our whole savings on couch adornments. DUMB.
9) I LOVE The Pioneer Woman. Like love her. I have all of her cookbooks, read her blog and watch her show every Saturday while I get ready for weddings. Ben thinks I’m a creep but I 100% just want her to be my friend so we can hang out and I can show her my cinnamon bun making skills and talk about cows. #fangirl
10) I’ve been to Disney land more than six flags. My sweet family lives in LA and we go out there to visit quite a bit. More when I was younger unfortunatelyBUT we always made at least one trip to The Happiest Place On Earth when we visit. It’s one of my favorite things on the planet and they’re some of my favorite memories ever. Ben hasn’t taken me yet and I may or may not big him about it at least every other day. Mickey Ears and It’ A Small World, people. It’s ways dreams are made of.